Commercial Inspection Services
Real Estate Inspections for Businesses
A Commercial Property Inspection is an evaluation conducted by a Certified Professional Inspector of the major systems of the commercial property and the visible structural components. An inspection of commercial real estate will help owners and buyers in understanding the operation and maintenance required and also helps provide and ensure confidence to prospective investors.
A commercial property inspection can include a number of structures: (apartment complexes, mixed-use buildings, strip malls, restaurants, storage facilities, motels, office buildings, retail stores, etc.)
We use highly intuitive and straightforward report-writing software that provides our clients the ease of understanding all the information we collect and analyze during the inspection. The report is easy to understand and easy to navigate.
Professional Real Estate Inspection Services PLLC produces a customized, narrative report with photographs of needed repairs, replacements, upgrades, considerations, and recommendations. Items will be assessed according to the year the structure was built, with safety upgrade considerations consistent with current building standards.
The following services are offered. These lists are NOT exhaustive.
- General Description and Analysis of structures and systems, including but not limited to
- Site: topography, stormwater drainage, access and egress, paving, curbing, and parking, flatwork, landscaping and appurtenances, recreational facilities, and utilities.
- Structural Frame and Building Envelope: Foundation, building frame and envelope, facades or curtain wall, roofing, interior common areas, floor, walls, and ceilings.
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems: Plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and electrical.
- Document Review and or Interviews: Review of provided documents, blueprints, service records, etc. that could add to a more in-depth cost analysis.
- Life Safety / Fire Protection: Sprinklers and standpipes, alarm systems, and additional systems.
- ADA Assessment: Americans with Disabilities Act
- Termite Inspection
- Radon Test(s)
- Interior Component Sampling: Windows, switches, outlets, doors, etc.
- Mechanical and Plumbing Functionality and Testing: Charge per unit.
- Vertical Transportation / Elevator
- Phase I ESA (Environmental Site Assessment): Identifies potential or existing contamination liabilities.
Thank You for Considering Us As Your Reliable and Experienced Source for Commercial Property Inspections,